Nobody can predict with any accuracy where Colorado Springs Home Sales 2018 will be headed, but if 2017 was any indication, the numbers will be great!
According to Andrew Fortune of www.greatcoloradospringshomes.com, the following statistics for November 2017 posted on his blog show some really exciting numbers that we hope will extend to 2018.
- New Listings: 1,080 (Up +14.7% from last year)
- Sold Listings: 1,255 (Up +4.8% from last year)
- Total Active Listings: 1,643 (Down -15.0% from last year)
- Median Sales Price: $280,000 (Up +8.4% from last year)
- Total Under Contract: 1,896 (Down -16.3% from last year)
- List To Sold Price Ratio: 99.4% (Down -0.3% from last year)
- Days on the Market: 33 Days (Down -15.4% from last year)
According to the Gazette Telegraph, Colorado Springs is expected to be in the Top 10 Hottest Housing Markets for 2018! More home sales, higher prices and much less time on the market are all hallmarks of a hot housing market – and we’ve got all of them!
The prediction is an annual sales increase of 3.1% and median home prices will rise by 5.7% in 2018.
If you’re moving to a new home in 2018, then you’ll need a great Colorado Springs moving company.
Moving Day, inc. has been moving Colorado Springs residents for over 20 years! We are your budget-priced local residential moving company and we have more experience and happy customers than practically any other Colorado Springs movers. Plus, our staff of experienced movers is second to none – we know how to move you and your belongings quickly and efficiently, with a minimum of stress!
Moving Price Quote
We always give you a full price right up front – you’ll always know exactly what your move will cost. And, if experience is any indication, you’ll have a smile on your face from our great prices! Just one more way Moving Day, inc. goes out of our way to be your Colorado Springs movers!